Sunday, March 18, 2012

5.1 amd64 K43U: Alpine reloaded, but snapshot has been updated.

Heyya,

I was trying to install Alpine this evening but aspell dependency is giving out error like something have changed. Then I checked my fav snapshot site and found that it's updated since 15th March.

So I'll be updating the snapshot tomorrow.

What's with Alpine again? Well previously I mentioned about trying to make Alpine to be offline email client (Alpine+UW-IMAPD+DavMail+OfflineIMAP) but the adventure never took off. So I'm visiting the trail again. Heh.

p/s: Not to mention that the Alpine+DavMail+OWA post have the most comment by readers. So it might be a useful post to some people. Later

No comments:

6.5 amd64: Modify existing certbot certificates.

Hi, It's been quite some time eh. As you can see, I still upgrade my OpenBSD system regularly but currently I do not have the time to ...