Current status of running OpenBSD -current on Asus K43U.
- xf86-video-ati is at 6.14.3. Display is at 1366x768. But unfortunately xvinfo and glxinfo gave disappointing result so no hardware rendering yet.
- Video using software rendering (see above).
- Fn+f1 (Sleep) function seems to be working.
- Fn+f7 (Turn LCD Off) function is working.
- acpiasus not working for this machine yet.
- Speaker automatically mute when headphone jack is inserted.
- The bloody Firefox 9 cannot use $http_proxy env anymore. I tried Lynx using proxy and it's fine. Bloody mess. I'm searching for solution on this.
- Conky have problem with cpu detection.
- xstatbar is the way to go. Nice graph for both CPU cores.
- Sometime speaker not working, only shutdown then boot will fix it.
- Built-in Multi-Card reader sometime detected and sometime not. No SDCard to test so can't say for sure.
This will be updated when necessary. Later.
Hi, It's been quite some time eh. As you can see, I still upgrade my OpenBSD system regularly but currently I do not have the time to ...
Update: My Updated wmiirc Status Bar Script is the recent version, there's a bit of error in the script below so you guys better take a...
Hey, I'm currently trying out Tryton ERP, a fork of OpenERP which is now known as Odoo ERP. Both are open-source, although some wou...
I just registered with Celcom Broadband with no contract. Received a ZTE MF190 USB modem with sim card and working fine in XP. As usual, mak...