Thursday, July 24, 2008

OpenBSD: 4.3 installed, but failed on booting.

Okay. Here's the news. I installed GAG 4.9 as a boot manager, and I've successfully installed OpenBSD 4.3 (AMD64). When the installation is done and the machine rebooted, OpenBSD kernel booted and while it's probing devices, I saw something like:

"ATI EHCI root hub"

And my monitor went blank then the pc restarted back to POST. Weird. I've tried rebooting a few times already but with no success. I've written a new thread on Daemon Forums and hope that somebody will point me to a right direction. Surely I'll google bout this matter later.

As this is my 1st time OpenBSD installation, I'll post a rough walkthrough later. OpenBSD installation is different from FreeBSD and I'm really excited!

No comments:

6.5 amd64: Modify existing certbot certificates.

Hi, It's been quite some time eh. As you can see, I still upgrade my OpenBSD system regularly but currently I do not have the time to ...