Sunday, December 13, 2009

OpenBSD NC4200: Reinstalled 4.6 with new disk layout.

Heyya,

I done reinstallation for 4.6. Actually it's my 2nd installation for today. Hopefully it's the last. Made a mistake in previous installation for not creating a home partition. The root partition got filled up very quickly as it's not big. And not to mentioned I gave usr everything else on the disk. So now my choice for the new partition is:

/ = 1G
swap = 1G
/var = 7G
/usr = 13G
/tmp = 4G
/home = the rest


Previously I installed mrxvt term to replace the default xterm. The transparency support is great as I've put a wallpaper using feh and my now my wmii looks awesome!

Now I'll be using the OpenBSD machine for PostgreSQL, some interaction fictions, maybe PHP. Really missed those things. Maybe I'll post a screenshot later. If I'm not lazy.

No comments:

6.5 amd64: Modify existing certbot certificates.

Hi, It's been quite some time eh. As you can see, I still upgrade my OpenBSD system regularly but currently I do not have the time to ...