Monday, January 04, 2010

OpenBSD NC4200: Email with Alpine & can I have Magic Set Editor in my box?

Hi again.

I've installed Alpine and it's nice! Sent few emails and it's working fine. Haven't set my email add inside it yet but it'll be soon. So far my OpenBSD box is great! Really love the wmii and the other stuff I installed so far.

Oh yeah, I tried installing Magic Set Editor software, a program for Magic: The Gathering player/collector (or newbie, like *cough*me*cough*). There's linux port there but currently I'm having problem installing the darn script. I'll try and find an answer later.

Oh, speaking of Magic: The Gathering (MTG), I was sold to it a few days ago and currently building my Zendikar's set. I know the Comic World (or something) in MidValley sell the stuff so yesterday I went there and the friendly staff there welcomes me to (inofficially) join the club. Yeah!. Still haven't play my 1st game though, needs to build up my deck first. The shop also have single cards for sale (at used price, very cheap) and I got meself quite a bunch yesterday. Later!

No comments:

6.5 amd64: Modify existing certbot certificates.

Hi, It's been quite some time eh. As you can see, I still upgrade my OpenBSD system regularly but currently I do not have the time to ...