Tuesday, January 05, 2010

OpenBSD NC4200: Searching for ncurse calendar program.

I installed VLC media player just now. Installation went ok though there's quite a lot of dependencies I had to tackle. Luckily I retrieve the file using my OpenBSD machine so no more transferring packages using 2 machines. Oh well still have issue with my proxy connection, so pkg_add can't be run directly. Have to install stuff using a terminal, while using Firefox to download the data.

Currently I'm searching for calendar / reminder program which uses curse, looking at calcurse and wyrd (which uses remind, a calendar / reminder software). Not sure which is the best so I guess I'll try both and see. I love to know what other OpenBSD user out there use to manage their schedule etc.

Update: Oh, I went for calcurse. No dependencies, small, so it's great. Now to play with it. Later!

No comments:

6.5 amd64: Modify existing certbot certificates.

Hi, It's been quite some time eh. As you can see, I still upgrade my OpenBSD system regularly but currently I do not have the time to ...