Thursday, November 11, 2010

OpenBSD NC4200: Testing video function in VLC.

Starting vlc via vlc -vvv shows that there's main interface error regarding x11-display and option global-key-xxx stuff. But vlc can start just fine. With default setting, I can play *.mp3 files just fine but that's audio. vlc just exited with x11-display when I tried opening video file. So I opened vlc, go to Tools > Preferences > Video > Output and choose Simple DirectMedia Layer video output instead of the default, err, Default. Then I opened an *.avi file and it plays nicely. Great.

Still need to search for the main interface error stuff. Later.

No comments:

6.5 amd64: Modify existing certbot certificates.

Hi, It's been quite some time eh. As you can see, I still upgrade my OpenBSD system regularly but currently I do not have the time to ...