Saturday, August 07, 2004

FreeBSD console

The FreeBSD Console - Living without X is a good read fer tweakin the console. I was searchin fer some tips on makin the console screen less garbled when X exited (after loggin out of KDE fer instance, the console's screen alignment and refresh rate kinda messed up). I dunno what version of FreeBSD though this guy is talkin bout but it's definitely worth experimentin.

http://www.gsp.com/cgi-bin/man.cgi?section=4&topic=syscons too deal with on how to make the console experience great. There are many good sites on how to make FreeBSD console more attractive and it's just a google away.

No comments:

6.5 amd64: Modify existing certbot certificates.

Hi, It's been quite some time eh. As you can see, I still upgrade my OpenBSD system regularly but currently I do not have the time to ...