Sunday, November 21, 2004

ADSL Splitter is faulty, 3 days without internet.

I was netless fer about 3 days only to discover that my StreaMyx's splitter is faulty. The phone wirin is parallel with both my room and my sister's room shares the line. I thought that my wirin is faulty (not to mention thinkin that TMNet's server is down or somethin..) but after many experiments, it's official that the darn splitter is faulty. Drats, 3 days wasted fer nothin. Gotta get meself a new splitter. Right now, I have to physically remove the RJ11 (telephone line) connection from my sister's phone if I wanna use ADSL. Vice versa. Well, who wanna call anyway? So until I got meself a new splitter, I'll gladly hog the line fer meself. Hah!

No comments:

6.5 amd64: Modify existing certbot certificates.

Hi, It's been quite some time eh. As you can see, I still upgrade my OpenBSD system regularly but currently I do not have the time to ...