I'm currently rebuilding the kernel. The copy of GENERIC config file, now named G770IKERNEL was changed way too much I guess. The only addition I put was:
options VESA
options SC_PIXEL_MODE
But there has been many devices I've deleted from the config file. My 1st try on rebuilding came with an error and I'm trying fer the 2nd time, while I'm searching fer some sort of answer. If the error persist, I have no choice than to re-copy the GENERIC again and reevaluate the things I should / shouldn't delete.
I've installed screen & links, 2 of my favorite programs. I'll post the server's G770IKERNEL kernel configuration file in my homepage when I have a free time. Seems like the 6.2-R's GENERIC have less options than before. Hmmm. Later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6.5 amd64: Modify existing certbot certificates.
Hi, It's been quite some time eh. As you can see, I still upgrade my OpenBSD system regularly but currently I do not have the time to ...
-
Firstly, yeah I changed the blog's title. As I'm using ONLY OpenBSD nowadays, I think it's appropriate to change the title as I...
-
Ah. Now I'm back to using xdm as my login manager. Using Wikibook's Guide to X11 as a guideline, I managed to write a rough hack to...
-
Hi, OpenBSD 5.7 is out and what am I gonna wait for? Ok now I'm running 5.7-CURRENT using snapshot, newly upgraded from 5.7-RELEASE b...
No comments:
Post a Comment