Thursday, February 17, 2005

Cone mail client

COnsole Newsreader and Emailer is a simple console based mail agent that can handle multiple mail accounts simultaneously. Support fer local maildirs, remote POP and IMAP plus experimental support of SMAP account. It has PGP and GnuPG support and built-in mail filter (mostly called milter). It has dedicated text editor to compose emails and all this is very tempting.

I'm still searchin fer somethin similar to Elmo mail agent. Right now I have a few candidates:

1. Elmo (Sadly discontinued)
2. Mutt (Very popular but requires settin of additional MTA and/or milter)
3. Cone (As tempting as Elmo. I need further reading on this.)

My 1st project will still be setting up firewall (either IP Filter, standard in FreeBSD or Packet Filter, also standard fer FreeBSD taken from OpenBSD) so it'll be soon. Later.

No comments:

6.5 amd64: Modify existing certbot certificates.

Hi, It's been quite some time eh. As you can see, I still upgrade my OpenBSD system regularly but currently I do not have the time to ...