Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Mount Fat32 & Sound not workin?

Yup. My bad. The correct slice was ad0s5. That's the place where all my backup files reside. I'll find out what ad0s2 holds later. This is the line fer /etc/fstab now:

/dev/ad0s5 /backup msdosfs ro 0 0

I better mount it as Read-Only (ro) first till I can be sure I won't cause any mess. Can't let meself ruin the files contained.

On the other hand, I try openin my mp3 playlist from the backup slice and mp3blaster seems to do a great job on that. But I can't play the mp3s yet. No output somethin. Hmm. I'll figure out somehow. I'm too sleepy now. Later then.

p/s: I notice my boot image looks sharper than image loaded with zgv. Hmm. There's must be some configuration that skipped my sight. More on this too, later. Nite!

No comments:

6.5 amd64: Modify existing certbot certificates.

Hi, It's been quite some time eh. As you can see, I still upgrade my OpenBSD system regularly but currently I do not have the time to ...