Friday, February 18, 2005

ipmon log in /var/log/messages & /var/log/security ?!

Yes IPFilter is really loggin. But it's loggin in /var/log/messages and /var/log/security. I googled fer some answer and FreeBSD mailin list archive seems to have the same topic answered. Anyway accordin to the archive, I can change the line contained in /etc/rc.conf:

ipmon_flags="-Ds"

to

ipmon_flags="-D /var/log/ipfilter.log"

which change ipmon from usin syslogd fer loggin to directly writin /var/log/ipfilter.log. Hmm. There must be another way to use syslog and ipmon.

I took a glimpse of Sendmail configuration and yeow I'm gettin a headache already. Ah well, it's sooner or later. So, later then :P.

No comments:

6.5 amd64: Modify existing certbot certificates.

Hi, It's been quite some time eh. As you can see, I still upgrade my OpenBSD system regularly but currently I do not have the time to ...