Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Ports are added.

I'm currently writin this in console, with screen console manager, using links and installin centericq usin port. Installin software usin port is easier than I perviously thought. Well, with my 5.3 is online then port installations is not a mess at all.

centericq is a console based multi messaging program which allows you to connect to Yahoo!, ICQ, Jabber, Gadu Gadu, AOL, MSN even LiveJournal and a few others I fergot. I've installed it and now is the time to test it out. I've done testing it and it works! Wow! Nice multi-protocol messaging program.

My console mp3 player is now mp3blaster which is also available in FreeBSD Ports Collection. Can't play any mp3s yet because my mp3s is in the E: partition (ad0s2) and I currently can't mount the partition. No problem with ad0s1 (XP partition) though so I'm sure somethin is wrong with my /etc/fstab.

No comments:

6.5 amd64: Modify existing certbot certificates.

Hi, It's been quite some time eh. As you can see, I still upgrade my OpenBSD system regularly but currently I do not have the time to ...