Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Elmo - The Electronic Mail Operator

Elmo - The Electronic Mail Operator is a ncurse based email program. I've been confused with the default FreeBSD way of handlin emails (Sendmail, Fetchmail, Mutt to send, receive and read/compose email which is a lot of work) and Elmo does look promisin. It's a swiss-knife of email program. It'll send, get, filter and compose email all by itself. I haven't download it yet but it's in my 1st list. Sadly, the program is discontinued just a few month ago (stated as closed on 6th January 2005) with the last stable release at version 1.2.0 and development version at 1.3.2. There's a possibility that someone somewhere will continue where it left off hopefully. Later.

No comments:

6.5 amd64: Modify existing certbot certificates.

Hi, It's been quite some time eh. As you can see, I still upgrade my OpenBSD system regularly but currently I do not have the time to ...