Monday, May 16, 2005

MPlayer vs Software Patent

The MPlayer main website's front page has changed. Click this link => Free Software Multimedia Threatened by Software Patents. Yeah I mentioned somewhere in my website bout the software patent before (probably in my [Links & Disclaimer] section) and the final vote fer it is near. Wow. If the EU voted fer software patent, then we're much to be afraid of. Start makin your own fonts, your own OS (code it from scratch definitely) oh but write the codes with your own programmin language using your own compiler. Damn.

So I was lookin fer a program to play movies / VCD / Divx / mpg etc etc. I still go fer MPlayer.

No comments:

6.5 amd64: Modify existing certbot certificates.

Hi, It's been quite some time eh. As you can see, I still upgrade my OpenBSD system regularly but currently I do not have the time to ...