Thursday, May 19, 2005

Why can't I change Fluxbox background? answered.

I think I know why I can't change my Fluxbox background. It seems that I don't have any program what can be use by fbsetbg module such as:

display
Esetroot
chbg


which is required because fbsetbg uses the mentioned program above to set the background wallpaper. Esetroot can be installed by installin eterm (another terminal fer X) but unfortunately, I can't install eterm because I got "File not found" error when usin port. Drats. I installed fluxbg, a program that can change Fluxbox background wallpaper usin GUI. But because of the problems I mentioned earlier in this post, I'm stuck with the dull blue background. *sigh*. Wan't to know more bout fbsetbg? Then go to this link.

No comments:

6.5 amd64: Modify existing certbot certificates.

Hi, It's been quite some time eh. As you can see, I still upgrade my OpenBSD system regularly but currently I do not have the time to ...