Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Bahasa translation.

I'm currently readin some *BSD related articles on the net. Great stuff. Links? Too many to put. Just Google fer BSD and you'll be on your way. Search some historical informations too. It's nice to read the main 3 *BSD flavor (FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD) histories like here.

I'm thinkin bout doin some FreeBSD document translations usin Bahasa Malaysia. It'll be a hard work but if I'm gonna do it, it'll surely be a slow and carefull process. Currently there's no FreeBSD translation project bein done on Bahasa so if I'm in it, I'll start off alone. Still thinkin though. It'll be nice if somebody have already start the project so I can just jump in and help. I hope someone has started the project. I better google some more.

No comments:

6.5 amd64: Modify existing certbot certificates.

Hi, It's been quite some time eh. As you can see, I still upgrade my OpenBSD system regularly but currently I do not have the time to ...