Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Can't log in KDE usin normal user

Still havin the KDE problem. googlin usin relevant search query such as "kdeinit error freebsd" show that there's people with the same problem as me. It seems that the problem just have effect on specific user id only (eg: root or normal user). In my case, it's my normal user (Alsemo) which can't log in KDE. I tried turnin off kdm in /etc/ttys and use startx but still can't log in. KDE keeps dumpin kdeinit.core and ksplash.core. I guess I just have to wait fer some time and see if any of our (me and the guys who have similar problem) post get replied.

I'm still thinkin bout reinstallin 5.2.1. Probably soon.

No comments:

6.5 amd64: Modify existing certbot certificates.

Hi, It's been quite some time eh. As you can see, I still upgrade my OpenBSD system regularly but currently I do not have the time to ...