Monday, August 09, 2004

New installation walkthrough

The new 5.2.1 installation walkthrough is complete and has been uploaded to my homepage. The main layout has been rewritten as I'm usin Mozilla Firefox as my reference browser. The new config files (XF86Config, rc.conf etc) will be uploaded soon. I have this feelin I've already uploaded those files when I post question regardin my KDE problem. Hmmm.

I'm still searchin fer more tips on console stuff. I can't believe myself enjoyin workin in console. Not to mention the cool screen program. Still, I have to get use to usin the screen program and there's still lotsa shortcut I need to memorize.

No comments:

6.5 amd64: Modify existing certbot certificates.

Hi, It's been quite some time eh. As you can see, I still upgrade my OpenBSD system regularly but currently I do not have the time to ...