Thursday, August 05, 2004

My 5.2.1 CD1 is faulty

I've just finished doin a fresh install 5.2.1 on this laptop. Yeah I know I said that I'll be doin it later but heck, I can't help it. The walkthrough is complete but lackin in XFree86 stuff because my FreeBSD installation CD 1 is faulty. Damnit!. Thank God I have the ISO in my XP partition so it's just a matter of findin a new media so I can burn the installation ISO and continue installin XFree86. Although I can't use the X yet, the 5.2.1 installation is complete and functional. The partition layout and size are still the same as the old layout. The new installation is much more minimal than the last one and I'm pretty satisfied with it.

The new installation walkthrough will replace the old FreeBSD installation details currently in my homepage soon. After I burn the 5.2.1 installation's ISO into a new media and install XFree86, then I'll start tweakin my FreeBSD such as compilin a custom kernel, editin fstab, loader.conf etc. Soon.

No comments:

6.5 amd64: Modify existing certbot certificates.

Hi, It's been quite some time eh. As you can see, I still upgrade my OpenBSD system regularly but currently I do not have the time to ...