Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Maybe fresh install 5.2.1

Still with the KDE error but I learned a new thing. Uncommentin load "Glx" in /etc/x11/XF86Config does put away the Xlib: extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0". error in ~/.xsession-errors. That's why although in XF86Config.new the load "Glx" is already uncommented before, the error still persist. It's that I need to change the /etc/x11/XF86Config file too to reflect the changes.

I'm thinkin to reinstall 5.2.1 from a clean state. Not because of the KDE error I'm currently havin but as I've learn a few good tips like optimal kernel config, loader.conf etc; I think I should reinstall 5.2.1 (and heck I need to practise installin it).

No comments:

6.5 amd64: Modify existing certbot certificates.

Hi, It's been quite some time eh. As you can see, I still upgrade my OpenBSD system regularly but currently I do not have the time to ...