Monday, May 23, 2005

Enlightenment deinstalled.

Enlightenment had to go. I'm stickin to Fluxbox. Not that there's anythin bad with Enlightenment though. It's just that I don't want too many window manager here. To have the console and Fluxbox is enough. 10Gb of space ain't that big nowadays. If my FreeBSD can use this laptop's winmodem, my XP too will be gone. Anyway FreeBSD is as good as I ever experienced it years before. If you never tried it, you better. It's not that hostile fer desktop usage nowadays. In fact, FreeBSD maybe your choice of desktop OS once you tried it.

I'm cleanin up unused ports (which is the dependencies of Enlightenment that I have just deinstalled, I think there's quite a lot of it.) which scatters my Clevo M22ES's hard disk. I heard of a program that can show dependencies like a tree view. Ah, the program is pkg_tree.

I know, I know, I still haven't done anythin with sendmail. Sheesh. Later.

No comments:

6.5 amd64: Modify existing certbot certificates.

Hi, It's been quite some time eh. As you can see, I still upgrade my OpenBSD system regularly but currently I do not have the time to ...