Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Scroller works, Gimp & image viewer.

The touchpad now works like it should and the usb mouse scroller is workin too. If you would like to see how it's done then go ahead to my homepage and look at Run FreeBSD, Run link under the FreeBSD & Me section. My xorg.conf is located under /etc/X11/xorg.conf. I'm thinkin bout uploadin my current *.conf files of this 5.3-R.

Next, I'm thinkin of puttin Gimp. It's a graphic editor just like Adobe Photoshop. In the Open Source world, this program is the best. It also have plugin support and this program is really a professional tool without burnin a nickel.

I'm searchin fer a good image viewer program fer my FreeBSD. Somethin that works just like Brennig's Image Viewer (used to be SlowView before, a freeware then went to Brennig's which is also a freeware and now Image Commander which is commercial.). Current candidates:

GImage View

No comments:

6.5 amd64: Modify existing certbot certificates.

Hi, It's been quite some time eh. As you can see, I still upgrade my OpenBSD system regularly but currently I do not have the time to ...