Saturday, May 14, 2005

Updatin to 5.4-R & Fluxbox window manager

BSDnews � Issue #3 � Painless FreeBSD System Updating is what I'm currently readin right now. Yeah I said that I want to update my 5.3-R to 5.4-R so this is why I'm readin it. CVSup is the way fer me and by the info written by the above mentioned site, it's pretty easy. So I'm off to update my FreeBSD box now.

After a major consideration, I've chosen FluxBox window manager fer my 5.4-R. A minimalistic approach to a *nix window manager, I think it's better suitin my need. I'll post the info on my project on buildin and runnin Fluxbox on my FreeBSD. Later.

No comments:

6.5 amd64: Modify existing certbot certificates.

Hi, It's been quite some time eh. As you can see, I still upgrade my OpenBSD system regularly but currently I do not have the time to ...