Saturday, May 21, 2005

Upgradin to 5-STABLE completed. *phew....*

Fer almost 24hours, I've been upgradin my 5.3-R to 5-STABLE. The major problems are solved. Silly me I accidently left ports-devel line in my ports-supfile commented so I was stuck fer a few hours wonderin why the heck I keep gettin older version of some dependency files. FYI, I don't use ports-all because I'm excludin all the language-specific ports such as ports-arabian, ports-chinese etc. Anyway now it's ok and thank goodness the major part of the upgrade is completed.

I have to reconfigure Xorg because Fluxbox can't start. The usual xorgconfig script does the job well and I'm runnin fluxbox-devel (development version). Rounded window are just sexy. Got my Firefox crashes a few time when I'm changin the Fluxbox theme though.

Whoa! The CPU is really tolled! I'm currently installin fluxbg, program to change fluxbox's wallpaper and I don't know if this is makin my CPU processin like mad. I better check out on this later.

No comments:

6.5 amd64: Modify existing certbot certificates.

Hi, It's been quite some time eh. As you can see, I still upgrade my OpenBSD system regularly but currently I do not have the time to ...