Sunday, May 15, 2005

IPFilter blockin port install.

I found out somethin annoyin today. I'm tryin to install Mozilla Firefox when I noticed that I got No Route To Host error printed on the screen when my port are tryin to fetch the file(s) needed usin ftp. Got no problem whatsoever if the file is on http tho. So I'm gonna have to revise my IPFilter rules again and google fer some answers/tips/hints.

Like I've stated above, I'm tryin to install Mozilla Firefox (WWW Browser) and Thunderbird (Email suite). The Xorg is runnin nicely and my FluxBox don't have any problem yet. The resolution is 1024x768 in 24 bit colors so it's pretty although it's still plain. Wait till I got it themed. Later then. Got to solve this IPFilter problem.

No comments:

6.5 amd64: Modify existing certbot certificates.

Hi, It's been quite some time eh. As you can see, I still upgrade my OpenBSD system regularly but currently I do not have the time to ...