Saturday, May 14, 2005

FreeBSD 5.4 is out! & X Window Managers

Yup. The new stable release of FreeBSD is out. Version 5.4-REL. Mine is still 5.3-REL so I'm a version lagged. Still haven't done anythin with Sendmail etc because I was pretty busy with my real life things. Anyway I might be doin some CVSup to get my FreeBSD uptodate. Here's the 5.4 Release Note or you can visit FreeBSD main site fer more information.

The Sendmail task is still on but I dunno when I'll start it. I'm plannin to update my FreeBSD to 5.4 1st before anythin else. A simple desktop manager will follow. If you are doin a (free) shoppin fer X Window Manager, do visit XWinMan.org and browse the extensive list of window manager fer you X need.

No comments:

6.5 amd64: Modify existing certbot certificates.

Hi, It's been quite some time eh. As you can see, I still upgrade my OpenBSD system regularly but currently I do not have the time to ...