Monday, May 16, 2005

XMMS runnin, How to add program in Fluxbox menu & Firefox outdated.

XMMS is workin like a charm. I can listen to my mp3s contained in /backup partition (the Fat32 e:\ drive in Windows).

I also found out on how to create your own menu fer Fluxbox in case your newly installed program is nowhere to be found in the menu list. Edit the ~/.fluxbox/menu file (~/ means that it's your home directory.) then look at it. It's basically simple. Fer example, I add XMMS in it.

[exec] (XMMS) {xmms}

then wallah! the menu is there when I do the left click. On the fly. man fluxbox fer more information. My Fluxbox background is still dull and I know I have to write some file somewhere to make it.

Firefox is runnin fine but I can't get any extension because mine is still 0.9.3 and the main firefox site don't allow me to get in the extension page. Gotta upgrade it somehow. Later on this.

I thought I missed somethin before and now I knew it. I fergot to configure my mouse scroller fer X. I better read my old blog to find it LOL!.

No comments:

6.5 amd64: Modify existing certbot certificates.

Hi, It's been quite some time eh. As you can see, I still upgrade my OpenBSD system regularly but currently I do not have the time to ...