Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Gaim installed, preparin fer make world & mouse scroller.

Yup, now I've installed GAIM, the multiprotocol messenger fer *nix/linux. It's currently workin like a charm. Because I've installed Firefox web browser, the dependencies required fer Gaim installation are minimum. Got no glitches whatsoever while make-ing the port so it's good.

I'll probably start my upgrade process to 5.4 this Saturday/Sunday. I don't quite sure yet. But my FreeBSD will definitely be upgraded soon.

I'm currently findin the file needed fer Xorg so that I can use the scroller of my usb mouse. Somehow Xorg is different from XFree86. Later.

No comments:

6.5 amd64: Modify existing certbot certificates.

Hi, It's been quite some time eh. As you can see, I still upgrade my OpenBSD system regularly but currently I do not have the time to ...